(Audiobook) Claiming His Christmas Consequence by Michelle Smart | 9780373134816

homepage Forums Artificial Intelligence in Media (Audiobook) Claiming His Christmas Consequence by Michelle Smart | 9780373134816

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sanjic
    Participant

Claiming His Christmas Consequence
    by Michelle Smart

🔗 Claiming His Christmas Consequence – READ MORE 🔗

• Language: english
    • Author: Michelle Smart
    • First published: October 18, 0216
    • Genres: harlequin, romance, christmas, abuse, contemporary, family
    • Format: mass market paperback, 192 pages
    • Publisher: Harlequin
    • Release date: October 18, 2016
    • ISBN: 9780373134816 (0373134819)

About The Book

“You have one new message… ” 

“Know this, Catalina. You might be a princess, you might be wearing my ring, you might have taken 200,000 euros of my money… but you are carrying my child, and I will find you.” 

Catalina had never stepped out of line, until one stolen Christmas night of irresistible passion with French billionaire Nathanial Giroud changed her life forever. 

Now, hidden in the Pyrenees, Catalina is determined to protect the small life growing within her from the anguish of her own royal upbringing. Even if she has to defy the husband she so desperately craves! 

When one night… leads to pregnancy!

Online book Claiming His Christmas Consequence by Michelle Smart read for reader on Bookshop. FictionBook Claiming His Christmas Consequence buy. Hardcover ebook Claiming His Christmas Consequence download. MOBI ebook Claiming His Christmas Consequence Michelle Smart iPhone on Booktopia. EPUB book Claiming His Christmas Consequence read online on Dymocks.

PDF Claiming His Christmas Consequence by Michelle Smart download on iOS. Hardback Claiming His Christmas Consequence buy cheap. FB2 ebook Claiming His Christmas Consequence Michelle Smart PocketBook on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Claiming His Christmas Consequence on Kindle on Kobo. TXT ebook Claiming His Christmas Consequence by Michelle Smart buy.

MP3 Claiming His Christmas Consequence Michelle Smart download. TXT book Claiming His Christmas Consequence read online for PC on Audible. Online book Claiming His Christmas Consequence read on iPad on Powells. Paperback Claiming His Christmas Consequence Michelle Smart. MP3 ebook Claiming His Christmas Consequence download Android on Book Depository.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.